Showering your bride but don’t want to forget about the groom? For my friend Dianna’s shower (you can see all the shower photos here), I sat down with the groom, Adam, and asked him some simple questions about the bride! We then showed the video at her bridal shower and had Dianna answer the questions before we showed his answers. It turned out great. It was so nice to incorporate the groom without him actually being there. Plus, a few of his answers really surprised everyone and even made most of us tear up! It was the sweetest 🙂
It really wasn’t too hard to do and you could really do it yourself! Or better yet…hire me 🙂 haha
Here’s a few photos of the bride playing along with the DVD.
Here are the questions we asked the groom. Wherever you see “the bride,” put in her name! Feel free to change up the questions too!
1) When you met, what was the first thing you noticed about the bride?
2) If you could be any superhero, what superhero would you be?
3) If your bride could only bring one item on your honeymoon, what would she bring?
4) If you were to cook one dinner for your bride, what dish would you prepare?
5) How many children does the bride want?
6) What are your pet names for each other?
7) What would the bride say is your most annoying habit?
8) What would you say is the bride’s most annoying habit?
9) If the bride could get rid of one item from your closet, what would it be?
10) What sound of impersonation do you do best?
11) How many times did you and the bride date before you had your first kiss?
12) What movie star do you think you are most like?
13) Who wears the pants in the relationship?
14) What game or sport does the bride think she’s better at than you?
15) Who is the better driver between the two of you?
16) Who is the better kisser between the two of you?
17) Who will your future children go to when they want something?
18) When was the first moment you realized that you loved each other?
And here’s the video 🙂